Leah exemplifies living as a multidimensional being. She expresses herself through art, vibrational singing, writing–both fiction and non-fiction, coaching, teaching, consulting, mentoring, using her psychic abilities, volunteering, philanthropy, applying her business acumen, being a lifelong learner, engaging in self-care practices, staying nutritionally aware, truth-seeking, and traveling. She serves as a Consciousness Catalyst awakening people to their true selves mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. She assists them to expand into everything they can be, guides them to delve deeper into their own wisdom, encourages them to challenge their beliefs, and facilitates them in raising their level of consciousness.
While Leah is a Master Certified Coach through the International Coach Federation, the work she does with clients is way beyond coaching. She is a Certified Emotional Intelligence Practitioner and a Certified NeuroLinguistic Programming Practitioner. Leah is also a powerful intuitive and Certified Master Psychic which is balanced perfectly by her extensive experience in business.
Leah is as logical and practical as she is mystical and magical. This dynamic combination serves her clients by giving them a truly holistic experience.
Service-based business owners and seekers make up a large part of who Leah serves though she also coaches executives. Her management-level clients have worked for Google, Walt Disney, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, MicroSoft, and Northwestern Mutual, to name a few.
Leah is a public speaker presenting at conferences, seminars, and festivals. She leads retreats locally and abroad, and is currently working to build a retreat and wellness center in Nevada as part of her Impact Project.
Teaching is a huge part of how Leah gives back to the coaching industry. She is the Director of Training at the Life Purpose Institute and on the Faculty of three coach training programs.
- Leah is the creator of Ecstatic Meditation™, a unique combination of ecstatic dance, guided meditation, and vibrational singing channeled from the angelic realm.
- Leah is a scrapbook and multimedia artist and has had several of her pieces featured in magazines and on blogs. One of her dreams is to create an oracle card deck featuring both her art and wisdom.
- Under the name Leiah, she has written two women’s fiction novels, and more are in the works.
- Leah has contributed to many collaborative non-fiction books sharing various stories and experiences.
- She designed the program Overnight MBA (being revamped to be released under a new name) which is a 24 step-by-step start-up guide and workbook for service businesses covering everything from naming your business to marketing it.
- Leah is constantly changing her hair color. She’s been blonde, ginger, red, burgundy, dark brown, black and purple.
- She moves frequently. Leah grew up in Colorado and has lived in Texas, Southern and Northern Maryland; San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Santee, Encinitas, Marina del Rey, and Alpine, CA, and currently lives in Henderson, NV.
- Leah spent 18 months ‘homeless’ traveling and successfully running her business from the road.
- Raised Catholic, but not feeling fully aligned with that or any religions dogmas, Leah has devoted ample time developing herself spiritually by taking many courses, studying with various teachers, and becoming an Ordained Minister. Her most impactful experience was spending 30 days in a modified version of Vipassana meditation in the jungle in Costa Rica. There was no talking, no touching, no eye contact, no TV, radio, books, or writing, no phones or computers. There was fasting and sleep deprivation and sitting or walking in meditation for up to 18 hours a day.
- She is passionate about animal rights. She volunteered at Lhasa Happy Homes dog rescue in Los Angeles and still supports them. One of her dreams is to establish a dog rescue.
- Overall, Leah’s life so far has been a grand adventure of exploration and creation. She looks forward to those attracted to joining her on the journey.
“Live your humanity fully and recognize
you are a multidimensional, immortal consciousness.”
- NeuroLinguistic Programming (NLP)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Liberation Technique™
- Psychic Abilities
- Timeline Integration
- Medical Intuition
- Akashic Records
- Human Design
- Oracle Cards
- Sound Therapy
- Somatic Energy Healing
- Guided Meditation
- Ecstatic Meditation
- Nutritional Counseling
- DISC Assessment
- Genos 360
“What you do is not who you are.”
Live Events primarily in Las Vegas and Henderson Nevada
Variety of events for all types of spiritual exploration
Some virtual events
Exclusively serving the financial services industry, Leah coaches financial advisors, advisory groups, and Managing Directors. She is also a trainer with the Coaching Skills for Financial Advisors ICF-accredited coach training program. She has been with ClientWise for just for over a decade.
Life Purpose Institute
Leah serves as the ACTP liaison with the International Coach Federation; refines coach training materials; provides mentor and supervisory coaching; and teaches.
“Know that every experience has value to your future self.”
Leah has held a variety of positions and owned several side businesses. She brings these diverse experiences into her work with clients allowing her to relate to and better understand a wide berth of topics and issues.
Managing Partner / Various Roles
Standing for symbiotic networks, SymbioNet is a consulting consortium focused on regenerative technology projects. Delphi Southern Nevada is a development company, managed by SymbioNet, focused on reviving the economy in the Southern Nevada region outside Las Vegas through regenerative technology and sustainability projects, and by hosting transformational events.
Leah has taught courses for CoachU for almost two decades. She has taught every course in the curriculum at least once. She also wrote Establishing Yourself as a Coach, a module in the CoachU textbook published by Wiley.
Coach for my Greenlight™
Leah coached online students of the Relationship Masters Academy Course around the implementation of the principles and concepts into their corporate and small business environments. Along with other technology company employees, this opportunity allowed Leah to coach executives worldwide at Google.
Leah ran the First Year as a Coach Community and was responsible for delivering content globally and managing community member interaction.
Integration Life Coach
Leah worked with high-profile clients completing their in-house recovery journey by focusing them on how they would integrate their sober selves back into their home environments.
Assisted students as they practiced the techniques and exercises at the Supreme Influence into Action Training.
Co-Founder / Co-Owner
Event-based company providing unique opportunities for professional singles in Los Angeles to meet.
Owner, Scrapbook Artist and Teacher
Close to My Heart
Independent Scrapbook Consultant
Internal Coach / Human Resources
Computer Solutions Group / Corrient Internet Solutions
Vice President of Marketing
Leah Grant Marketing
Marketing consulting firm focused on assisting start-up technology companies in the San Francisco Bay area to craft their initial detailed marketing plan following first-round funding.
Marketing Manager / Communications Specialist
Has had feature articles published on multiple blogs, in San Jose Magazine, and in the San Antonio Light Newspaper.
Bariatric Physician’s Office
Lifestyle Counselor / Office Manager
Bath and Body Works
Assistant Store Manager
Freelance Graphic Designer
Worked for a number of solopreneurs and network marketers designing marketing materials, print ads, and training manuals.
LMP Gallery and The Cliff House
Businesses her parent’s owned when Leah was growing up, and her first lessons in being an entrepreneur. Leah assisted with sales, inventory, product placement, and cleaning.